Saturday, June 18, 2011

WID

Good morning!  Yep, I bet you can already tell it was a good weigh-in.  I am in a good mood (sad that a scale can do that - oh wait, I am usually in a good mood in the morning).  I am writing about my weigh-in early.  That's the real tell-tale sign. 
I am down 2.5 lbs this week, bringing my total to 32.5 lbs dropped in 21 weeks.  I will take it.  It is also incentive to try to do a little better in Vegas than I would have.  I know I will have a splurge 24 hours, luckily right in the beginning and I will make it my challenge to find healthier things to eat while I am there without doing just the salad routine with dressing on the side. 
I have heard that the expo I am attending has a lot of free stuff so I am not taking my computer leaving me with lots of room in my suitcase to bring that stuff home.
Have a great week and a half from the Tortoise's Weigh.

1 comment: