Saturday, May 7, 2011

WID - Weigh In Day

I had a great week! The results... I dropped 3 pounds. I am now down 27 pounds in 15 weeks ((3 pounds from my first set goal (30 pounds in 20 weeks), 8 pounds from my first stretch goal (I was really hoping to lose 35 pounds in that 20 weeks) and 73 pounds from my overall goal)). We even went out to eat a few times and I chose some wonderful, healthy and delicious items.

I went for a walk, yes me, I purposefully went for a walk just to get more movement. I also helped a friend get ready for her garage sale, moving boxes, bending, lifting, etc. and I felt it the next day. I have started parking further away from stores to walk more. Just little things. My mind won't recognize things like these as exercise and thus won't balk at doing them.

For those of you who don't like exercising, how do you get more movement into your day?

Whether you are a "mom" to a child, pet, husband, friend, co-worker, parent, etc., I would like to wish you a Happy Mother's Day from The Tortoise's Weigh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment