Saturday, May 28, 2011

WID - Weigh In Day

I am starting to think my body is taking on a pattern in letting go of the weight.  I have been charting my weekly weight and it is starting to show 1 week having a big drop and then 2-3 weeks of little drops.  I am okay with that, as long as it goes in the right direction! 

I dropped another .5 pounds this week but after the drop of 3.5 the week before, this does not surprise me.  My DH has done a good job of hiding his flavored chips so I didn't have any.  Maybe one day they won't hold any power over me. 

We did try some great new recipes which will definately be on MIM's (Menu Item Monday's).  I am not big on fish but I must say, we had the most delicious Tuna Noodle Casserole I have ever had.  I am even going to have it as leftovers for dinner tonight (and that is saying a lot since I do not usually don't like leftovers).  We also had an incredible Beef & Bleu Cheese Tart.  YUM!  It was kind of like a stuffed pizza.

Being a holiday weekend, the town and my shop should be quite busy (or so I am hoping).  Have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend!

See you Monday at The Tortoise's Weigh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment